Point of departure is 1 Transfer machine Estarta with a total of 18 machining units and return of pallets on the same level.
Lead time was for 12 months with the subject to adapt the line to the new manufacturing part, Front Door Jamb Support C1 ( Ford Focus, Mazda 3, Volvo V 40) with a production of about 1.800.000 units/year.
INREMA realized following tasks:
- Engineering and development for adaptation of the line for new Reference
- Complete rebuilding (mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic and lubrication) of the machines
- Modification and adaptation of transfer system
- Design and supply of 26 palets for part fixing
- Integration or new CNC machining units
- PLC and CNC Programms.
- Electrical part including CNC SIEMENS 840 D, PLC S-7 300 conected by Profibus-DP, realizing comissiong of it.
- Training for line personal and personal of Maintenance Department of the client.
- Start of production and realization of capacity and quality, according arrangement with the client.